Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe first reference on this rapidly growing topic provides an essential up-to-date guide to current and emerging trends. A group of international experts has been carefully selected by the editors to cover all the central aspects, with a focus on molecular species while also including industrial applications. The resulting unique overview is a must-have for researchers, both in academia and industry, who are entering or already working in the field.
- Author BiographyRichard Layfield is a Reader in Inorganic Chemistry at The University of Manchester, UK. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Chemistry at the University of Leeds, UK, and his PhD in Inorganic Chemistry at the University of Cambridge, UK. He has received several awards, including an Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fellowship for Experienced Researchers, and the Royal Society of Chemistry Meldola Medal and the Sir Edward Frankland Fellowship. Muralee Murugesu is an Associate Professor at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He studied Chemistry at the University of Paris 7 Jussieu, France. Afterwards he obtained his MSc in Chemistry at the University of East Anglia, UK, and PhD in Chemistry at the University of Karlsruhe, Germany. His first postdoctoral appointment was at University of Florida with Prof. George Christou, followed by a postdoctoral position working jointly between the University of California, Berkeley and the University of California, San Francisco under the supervision of Prof. Jeffrey Long and the Nobel Laureate Prof. Stanley Prusiner.
- Author(s)Muralee Murugesu,Richard A. Layfield
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight934 g
- Width174 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.