All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionLaparoscopic surgery brings a range of benefits to patients, resulting in a shorter hospital stay, reduced need for analgesia and a quicker return to rmal activity, while the increased visualisation makes some operations less complicated than the open equivalent. This book provides a comprehensive overview of laparoscopic surgery for benign gynaecology and has been designed to reflect the syllabus for the RCOG's Advanced Training Skills Module (ATSM) in 'Advanced laparoscopic surgery for the excision of benign disease'. Two DVDs are included with the book, giving practical examples of some of the techniques. Topics covered include: entry techniques, preoperative imaging, instruments, theatre environment, training and a range of specific laparoscopic techniques.
- Author BiographyAlfred Cutner is a Consultant Gynaecologist at the University College London Hospital. He sat on the RCOG Subspecialty Committee from May 2004 to May 2007. Sanjay Vyas was appointed Consultant Gynaecologist at Southmead Hospital in 1994 and is currently Speciality Director of the Department of Women's Health at Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Advanced Skills
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1070 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlfred Cutner,Vyas Sanjay
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.