All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionLeverage the power of Laravel 5.1 to create a simple, clean and beautiful blogging application and the administration area required to maintain the blog. This book goes through the process of designing, creating, and coding a real-world application using Laravel. You'll learn about: * Installing Laravel 5.1 * Using Homestead * Using Elixir * Database Migrations and Seeding * Form Requests * Views (Blade templates) * Authentication * And much, much more!
- Author BiographyChuck Heintzelman spends his days architecting software systems for businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to Mom and Pop stores. He believes in simple and elegant software which hides internal complexities from the user. Chuck spends his nights plotting crimes. Not to commit personally, but for characters in his stories to solve. Even with dozens of stories published he still gets excited and stays up too late at night creating new tales. He believes writing is like software development: a process of creation, fusing art and craft. He lives in the Pacific Northwest with his beautiful wife and three children.
- Author(s)Chuck Heintzelman
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.