All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for PHP web developers who have an interest in Laravel and who kw the basics of the framework in theory, but don't really kw how to use it in practice. No experience of using frameworks is required, but it is assumed you are at least familiar with building dynamic websites in PHP already.
- Author BiographyMartin Bean is a full-stack website developer based in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Prior to writing this book, he spent 8 years as a professional website developer, beginning his career and honing his skills in various agencies. After 5 years, he made the switch to running his own development and consultancy firm, where he worked with clients, both big and small. Although this is the first book he has authored, he has written other articles and acted as a technical reviewer on a Node.js title. He also blogs regularly on his own website, http://martinbean.co.uk. You can follow Martin on Twitter at https://twitter.com/martinbean.
- Author(s)Martin Bean
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.