All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual edition contains an introduction to the three major periods of the troubadours - their beginning, rise, and decline - as well as headtes that briefly put each poet in context. Lark in the Morning will become an essential collection for those interested in learning about and teaching the origins of Western vernacular poetry.
- Author BiographyRobert Kehew is an independent scholar, translator, and troubadour enthusiast.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note4halftones
- Weight588 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byRobert Kehew
- Translated byEzra Pound,W. D. Snodgrass,Robert Kehew
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.