All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn these harrowing times, with our enemies lurking in the shadows and their widespread tactics of unconventional warfare limiting the ability of our traditional armed forces, special measures are needed to fight this war on terror. Heeding this call the President has set up the Joint Services Special Demands Project. Kwn as The Team it is a unique unit existing beyond the bureaucratic restraints of either the U.S. intelligence or military establishments. With an almost unlimited budget, the Team--consisting of a CIA officer, two Special Forces commandos, and one outnumbered Marine--is authorized to track vital intelligence and then take immediate action. Called upon to track a quantity of radioactive waste that has gone missing in the former Soviet Union, the Team is faced with the fact that this material is w in the wrong people's hands. . . . And these terrorists are geared to wage the single deadliest attack ever on U.S. soil.
- Author BiographyLarry Bond is the author of several bestselling military thrillers, including Crash Dive, Cold Choices, Dangerous Ground, Red Phoenix and the Larry Bond's First Team and Larry Bond's Red Dragon Rising series. He was a naval officer for six years. He's also worked as a warfare analyst and antisubmarine technology expert, and he now writes and designs computer games, including Harpoon and Command at Sea. He makes his home in Springfield, Virginia.Jim DeFelice is the author of thrillers including Leopards Kill and Threat Level Black. He has also collaborated with Stephen Coonts and Dale Brown. He lives in New York's Hudson Valley region.
- Author(s)Jim Defelice,Larry Bond
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.