Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionLars Jonsson is widely regarded as one of the greatest bird artists of all time. In his native Sweden he is national celebrity and there is even a museum dedicated to his art on his native Gotland. This new collection of paintings and drawings represents his work since the turn of the millennium. Once again, he returns to his favourite themes of birds in the wider landscape, featuring gulls, waders, ducks and raptors in particular. This sumptuous and irresistible volume has been produced to accompany a major exhibition of his work in Germany, Denmark and Austria, and will include short essays from the sculptor Kent Ullberg and museum curator Adam Harris.
- Author BiographyLars Jonsson, artist, author and ornithologist, was born in 1952. His artistry is characterised by a passion for birds and their habitats, an interest which he has had since the age of four. As both a field guide author and artistic interpreter of birds and nature he holds a unique position internationally. He lives in southern Gotland, where he draws his inspiration from the shores and the rich bird life of the open cultivated countryside.
- Author(s)Lars Jonsson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/04/2015
- Content Note150 colour artworks
- Weight1520 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.