All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new and outrageous comic vel, Dav Pilkey creates a hilarious 128-page book by George Beard and Harold Hutchins, the fourth-grade stars of Pilkey's bestselling Captain Underpants series. Oh, ! It's t eugh that George and Harold have invented Captain Underpants, the greatest superhero of all time, and that they've also saved the world FIVE times! They defeated Dr. Diaper! They punished Professor Poopypants! And they whacked the wicked Wedgie Woman! What task could be worse?!!? This one: As punishment, the boys have to write a 100-page report on good citizenship, and they have been specifically ordered NOT to write ather comic about Captain Underpants. So what do they do?
- Author BiographyDav Pilkey has written and illustrated numerous popular, award-winning books for children, including the Captain Underpants and Dumb Bunnies series; DOG BREATH, winner of the California Young Reader Medal; and THE PAPERBOY, a Caldecott Honor Book. He lives with his wife in the Pacific Northwest. Visit him online at www.pilkey.com.
- Author(s)Dav Pilkey
- PublisherScholastic en Espanol
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCaptain Underpants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic en Espanol
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width135 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.