All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.13Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionNow in Spanish, the number one New York Times hardcover bestseller The Five People You Meet in Heaven-- from the author of the New York Times bestsellers Tuesdays with Morrie and For One More Day. The Spanish translation of the huge bestseller, Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven. Eddie is a wounded war veteran, an old man who has lived, in his mind, an uninspired life. His job is fixing rides at a seaside amusement park. On his 83rd birthday, a tragic accident kills him as he tries to save a little girl from a falling cart. He awakes in the afterlife, where he learns that heaven is t a destination. It's a place where your life is explained to you by five people, some of whom you knew, others who may have been strangers. One by one, from childhood to soldier to old age, Eddie's five people revisit their connections to him on earth, illuminating the mysteries of his meaningless life, and revealing the haunting secret behind the eternal question: Why was I here?
- Author BiographyMitch Albom is an author, playwright and screenwriter, who has written seven books, including the international bestseller, Tuesdays with Morrie, the best selling memoir of all time. His first novel, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, was an instant no.1 New York Times bestseller that has since sold over six million copies worldwide. Both books were, made into acclaimed TV films. Mitch also works as a columnist and a broadcaster, and serves on numerous charitable boards. He lives with his wife, Janine, in Michigan. Mariano Antolin Rato is an internationally recognized translator. He lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Mitch Albom
- PublisherHachette Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Books
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Translated byMariano Antolin Rato
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.