All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLaser Beam Shaping: Theory and Techniques addresses the theory and practice of every important technique for lossless beam shaping. Complete with experimental results as well as guidance on when beam shaping is practical and when each technique is appropriate, the Second Edition is updated to reflect significant developments in the field. This authoritative text: * Features new chapters on axicon light ring generation systems, laser-beam-splitting (fan-out) gratings, vortex beams, and microlens diffusers * Describes the latest advances in beam profile measurement techlogy and laser beam shaping using diffractive diffusers * Contains new material on wavelength dependence, channel integrators, geometrical optics, and optical software Laser Beam Shaping: Theory and Techniques, Second Edition t only provides a working understanding of the fundamentals, but also offers insight into the potential application of laser-beam-profile shaping in laser system design.
- Author BiographyFred M. Dickey received his BS (1964) and MS (1965) degrees from Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, USA, and his Ph.D degree (1975) from the University of Kansas, Lawrence, USA. A SPIE fellow and IEEE senior member, he heads FMD Consulting, LLC, Springfield, Missouri, USA. He is the author of over 100 papers and book chapters, holds 9 patents, and started the SPIE Laser Beam Shaping Conference (currently in its 15th year). He chaired the conference for the first 8 years, and now serves as a committee member.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note280 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight952 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFred M. Dickey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.