All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.36Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLaser heterodyning is w a widespread optical technique, based on interference of two waves with slightly different frequencies within the sensitive area of a photo-detector. Its unique feature - preserving phase information about optical wave in the electrical signal of the photo-detector - finds numerous applications in various domains of applied optics and optoelectronics: in spectroscopy, polarimetry, radiometry, laser radars and lidars, microscopy and other areas. The reader may be surprised by the variety of disciplines that this book covers and satisfied by detailed explanation of the phemena. Very well illustrated, this book will be helpful for researches, postgraduates and students, working in applied optics.
- Author BiographyVladimir Protopopov is Leading Research Scientist at the Moscow State University and Principal Engineer at Samsung Electronics Co., Mechatronics Center. He received his Ph.D. and Dr.Sc. degrees in the fields of radio-physics and applied optics. He is a co-author of other books: Methods of Processing of Optical Fields , Laser Radars , and Infrared Laser Radars published in Russia, United States and Yugoslavia. Apart of the visible optics domain, his research interests include X-ray optics where he is widely known as a pioneer of the depth-graded multilayer optical elements. He is the author of some sixty scientific articles and dozens of patents.
- Author(s)Vladimir V. Protopopov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note228 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.