All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHere, the editor has gathered a team of international experts to present the latest advances in the field of laser imaging and manipulation techniques. The result is broad coverage of the interactions with biological samples to perform vel optical manipulation operations, both on the cellular and tissue levels. Of interest to physicists working and researching laser tissue mechanisms, cell biologists investigating new imaging and manipulation operation on the cellular level, medical doctors working with new laser therapies and diagstic tools, as well as engineers developing new techlogies in the field of optics and lasers.
- Author BiographyFrancesco S. Pavone is a Full Professor at the University of Florence, Italy, and the Head of a research group at the Department of Physics and at the European Laboratory for Non-Linear Spectroscopy, working in the field of biophotonics on single molecule biophysics, microscopy imaging-spectroscopy techniques, biomedical imaging, and laser manipulation of bio-samples. In particular, he develops new microscopy approaches for high resolution and high sensitivity imaging and for laser manipulation purposes in the field of single molecule biophysics, single cell imaging and optical manipulation. Professor Pavone is the author of many internationals papers and the editor of several books and journals. He has held more than 50 invited talks. Moreover, he coordinates several European projects and has organized a number of international congresses.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width182 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFrancesco S. Pavone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.