CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.48Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fourth USA-USSR Symposium. on The Physics of Optical Phemena and Their Use as Probes of Matter, was held in Irvine, California, January 23-27, 1990. Participating in the Symposium were 22 scientists from the USSR and 29 from the USA. In addition, to provide an international dimension to this Symposium without, however, compromising significantly its essentially binational character, 7 n-US and n-USSR scientists were invited to take part in it. The present volume is the proceedings of that Symposium, and contains all manuscripts received prior to August 1, 1990, representing. scientific contributions presented. A few manuscripts were t received, but for completeness the corresponding abstract is printed. Three previous USA/USSR Binational Symposia on related topics have been held, viz. Theory of Light Scattering in Condensed Matter (Moscow, 1975), Light Scattering in Solids (New York, 1979), and Laser Optics of Condensed Matter (Leningrad, 1987). These meetings were evaluated by the participants as highly successful and provided invaluable oppor- tunities for researchers to exchange information and to initiate colla- borative work which led to research visits by US physicist to Soviet laboratories, and vice versa, and which continue to the present day.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight883 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlexei A. Maradudin,Elsa Garmire,K. K. Rebane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.