Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLaser Processing and Chemistry gives an overview of the fundamentals and applications of laser-matter interactions, in particular with regard to laser material processing. Special attention is given to laser-induced physical and chemical processes at gas-solid, liquid-solid, and solid-solid interfaces. Starting with the background physics, the book proceeds to examine applications of laser techniques in micro-machining, and the patterning, coating, and modification of material surfaces. This fourth edition has been revised and enlarged to cover new topics such as 3D microfabrication, advances in natechlogy, ultrafast laser techlogy and laser chemical processing (LCP). Graduate students, physicists, chemists, engineers, and manufacturers alike will find this book an invaluable reference work on laser processing.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr. Dr. h.c. Dieter Bauerle, Universitat Linz, Institut fur Angewandte Physik.
- Author(s)Dieter Bauerle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1455 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.