All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Laser Spectroscopy Conference held at Vail, Colorado, June 25-29, 1973 was in certain ways the first meeting of its kind. Var- ious quantum electronics conferences in the past have covered n- linear optics, coherence theory, lasers and masers, breakdown, light scattering and so on. However, at Vail only two major themes were developed - tunable laser sources and the use of lasers in spectro- scopic measurements, especially those involving high precision. Even so, Laser Spectroscopy covers a broad range of topics, making possible entirely new investigations and in older ones orders of magnitude improvement in resolution. The conference was interdisciplinary and international in char- acter with scientists representing Japan, Italy, West Germany, Canada, Israel, France, England, and the United States. Of the 150 participants, the majority were physicists and electrical engineers in quantum electronics and the remainder, physical chemists and astrophysicists. We regret, because of space limitations, about 100 requests to attend had to be refused.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1166 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byRichard Brewer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.