Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionLaser Surface Modification of Biomaterials: Techniques and Applications covers this expanding field, which has many potential applications, including biomaterials. Laser surface modification of biomaterials enables the production of hybrid materials with different functionality in the bulk as well as the thin, sub-micrometer surface layer. This book will provide readers with a comprehensive review of the techlogy and its applications. Chapters in Part 1 look at the techniques and considerations of laser surface modification, while Part 2 reviews laser surface modification techniques of the most important classes of biomaterials, with a final set of chapters discussing application specific laser surface modification.
- Author BiographyRui Vilar is a professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering from the Higher Technical Institute at Technical University of Lisbon with particular interest in Laser materials processing.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRui Vilar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.