All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest techniques in utilising ultrapulsed CO2 lasers in aesthetic plastic surgery. Edited by an expert and pioneer in the field, this handy manual teaches practitioners the clinical applications of lasers in facelifts, blepharoplasty, resurfacing of the skin, pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, and sun damage, etc. - including material on surgical pearls , complications, patient selection and management, together with the advantages and disadvantages of each technique. With over 200 full-colour illustrations, and chapters by top contributors, plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, and dermatologists will all find this to be a valuable resource in becoming skilled in the use of lasers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight571 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byMichael I. Kulick
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.