All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the advent of percutaneous balloon vel oped and are available for clinical use, as well angioplasty, interventional cardiovascular pro- as those that are still in investigational phases. cedures have become of great interest to the Clinical case reports are presented by expert in- cardiologist, radiologist, and cardiovascular vestigators on the use of various catheter systems surgeon. One of the most extensively explored in the coronary and peripheral circulation. alternatives to bypass surgery is laser-mediated Part V (Chapters 17-23) is the most up-to- angioplasty. The fascination with laser radia- date review of the clinical experience with vari- tion has greatly contributed to its popularity, ous laser delivery systems. There is an emphasis but has also burdened it with unrealistic ex- on patient selection, criteria for lesion choice, pectations. Many commercial laser systems are and follow-up data. A detailed description of available to the clinician and the researcher, laser recanalization techniques is presented for which often makes the choice of a laser system the various systems in the clinical setting.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1001 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGeorge S. Abela
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.