CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the first pages: Giving truth is t generous. One truth given means many falsehoods stolen. A million things would we love, could we tolerate love itself. Escaping the earth involves digging, t flying. God is found at the beginning of time, and the end of arguments. To proclaim is loud and easy. To believe is quiet and difficult. We observe the world, t as if it mattered, but as if our eyes mattered. A father runs out of stories when his child runs out of faith. We can be backwards in any direction. A hundred days of comedy, then one of tragedy, make a hundred and one of tragedy. The person who advocates realism has a blueprint for it. The cautious revolutionary: Condemn everything, question thing. Rational people kw what to expect. Irrational people kw what to demand.
- Date of Publication24/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.