All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1972, Bunny LaRue was young and beautiful, spending her days on the beach and her nights in bars with the girls. Sex, drugs and fun were plentiful and Bunny embraced that life. After a photographer sees her on the beach, Bunny finds herself making big money modelling for a lingerie catalogue. She falls in love and life seems to be giving her everything she has ever wanted ...until, one day, she loses it all. As the years slip by, life doesn't stay easy and Bunny must find the strength to confront her past and create a new future.
- Author BiographyMarcia Finical is the first winner of the Bywater Prize for Fiction. She lives in New Mexico with her partner.
- Author(s)Marcia Finical
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication09/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight393 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.