CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionTwo black men living in London from different cultures fall in love. The attraction between Christopher, a nurse, and Ade, a young doctor, is instant as well as intense. Together they embark on a journey navigating the treacherous terrain of love. Ade neglects to tell Christopher that he is already in a relationship with his live-in lover of two years. Kunle and Christopher have been friends for many years following a brief romance. Their friendship is rooted in honesty and respect. Kunle continues to harbour romantic feelings for Christopher and secretly admires the objective of his affection from afar. Christopher is surprised to find out about Ade's lover, but his disappointment pales in comparison to the dark secret that looms over their relationship and threatens to destroy their happiness. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Can their love survive pressure from family, a community steeped in cultural traditions and the challenges of a same sex relationship? Can they destroy the myth that gay black men don't do relationships?
- Author(s)R D Nathaniel
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.