All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the cartoonist responsible for the Far Side , this is a collection of cartoons revealing the author's odd and dark sense of humour.
- Author BiographyGary Larson lives in Oregon with his wife and a Big dog. Although retired from his job as a daily syndicated cartoonist, he is now turning his graphical talent to new forms of technology.
- Author(s)Gary Larson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecartoons throughout
- Weight267 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.