All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its publication, Richard Moe's 'The Last Full Measure' has garnered a reputation as one of a handful of classic regimental histories of the Civil War and the definitive history of the First Minnesota Regiment. Moe's chronicle of the First Minnesota has received wide acclaim from reviewers and historians alike. As James MacGregor Burns tes in his foreword to the book, 'Like Tolstoy's 'War and Peace,' this work sticks close to the men in battle, and hence, like Tolstoy, the author keeps close to the human size of war.' Ken Burns, co-producer of the acclaimed PBS documentary 'The Civil War' tes that 'Richard Moe, in this wonderfully told regimental history, manages to rescue that which Civil War studies so often neglects: the people.'
- Author BiographyRichard Moe
- Author(s)Richard Moe
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight580 g
- Width225 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.56
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.