CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the great rainforest of Brazil lives a tribe of women untouched by civilization. It is into this tribe that Amanda is born, next in the Royal Line of Amazons. She has been chosen by the goddesses she worships to bring love back to her tribe. Her adventures span over forty years as she seeks tyhe illusive emotion called love. Will she find her true love? Will she kw true love when it is in front of her? Will she be able to return to her tribe and show them this love. Only time will tell. Travel w with her as her journey begins.
- Author BiographyBorn in upstate New York, Mrs. Cornell spent most of her adult life in Florida. There she learned to handle a computer and word processing. In later years she and her second husband Bob moved back to New York and are both enjoying retirement. The mother of six and step-mother of one she enjoys visiting the children, writing and doing multiple craft items. She is now working on Book Three and hopes it won't take ten years for this book.
- Author(s)Nancy Belle Cornell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.