All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world filled with Starbucks, E!, designer water, and reality T.V., is it any wonder that pop culture icons are invading our dreams? With insightful humor (a sure sign that the only thing implanted in her cheek is her tongue), author Josie Brown explains dream symbolism in terms that any young, hip woman can readily comprehend. What does it mean to dream of Paris (France), Paris (Hilton), Prada, blogging, bridesmaids, and more? Josie can tell you. Part dream dictionary, part relationship guide, part fashion fantasy, Last Night I Dreamt of Cosmopolitans taps into its readers' subconscious, unraveling their slumber-induced musings on love, lust, cocktails, and of course, designer shoes.
- Author BiographyJosie Brown is a feature writer whose relationship articles and celebrity interviews have appeared in numerous publications. She is also the editor of the internationally syndicated John Gray's Mars Venus Advice newspaper column, and is co-author, along with her husband, Martin, of Marriage Confidential: 102 Honest Answers to the Questions Every Husband Wants to Ask, and Every Wife Needs to Know. Her next book is her debut novel, True Hollywood Lies. Josie lives in Marin County, California with Martin and their two children.
- Author(s)Josie Brown
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.