All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJay adores his small daughter, Bonnie, and thing matters more to him than being a good father. But Bonnie's traumatic birth puts an unbearable strain on his marriage with Shauna and the couple eventually separate. Despite this, London is the place to be: New Labour is in power and the city is buzzing with optimism. Jay is slowly putting his life back together, snagging a job on a TV documentary about the Millennium Dome and, crucially, spending time with his beloved three-year-old daughter, Bonnie. Indeed, things might have even begun to look up. Until, that is, the arrival of The Clappers. Six foot tall, all muscle and plenty of heart, she insists on making the world right for Jay. But, inevitably, she makes it wrong...
- Author BiographyKevin Maher was born and brought up in Dublin, moving to London in 1994 to begin a career in journalism. He wrote for the Guardian,the Observer and Time Out and was film editor of the Face until 2002, before joining The Times where for the last eleven years he has been a feature writer, critic and columnist.
- Author(s)Kevin Maher
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight302 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.