All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone in Crossley knew May McNabb. As a local headmistress, she found a place in the hearts of generations as a woman to respect and love. Upon May's retirement, her daughter Eve thought they would finally have the time to become close again. But it wasn't to be; within months of retiring May McNabb had died - suddenly and painfully - of the cancer she had kept secret from her daughter. Lying incently among the condolence cards and bills on May's doormat, Eve finds a letter with the potential to unravel everything thought she knew about her mother. As she reads its contents, Eve comes to realise there was a part of May's life she didn't kw at all - a part that held a secret which would have shocked her family and the close-knit community she lived in if it had ever become kwn.
- Author(s)Robert Barnard
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.