All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionLike a clip of amnesia, a flood of familiar feelings washed over me with memories to back them up, as I stood there dazed. When regular time kicked back in, and the painter looked up at his prospective customer, neither could have kwn the twist of fate that would alter their lives forever. -Excerpt From Last Promise In Last Promise, author, Deb Childs, weaves a mysterious undercurrent of Divine guidance, synchronicity, and repressed childhood memories that resurface throughout this true, yet unusual, story of love and loss. As Deb reflects on her 10-year journey with William, the love of her life, she seeks to understand why and for what purpose her great gift evolved into the dark night of her soul. She takes the reader through times of immense love and joy to the depths of sadness and confusion. The bizarre occurrence of events eventually led her to believe the insanity that unfolded before her eyes was an agreement from lifetimes past-a calling of twin souls to meet again with a message of hope and empowerment for the benefit of humanity, wrapped in a beautiful gift of unconditional love. The agreement has been sealed. This book is the promise.
- Author BiographyAfter six years as the publisher of KLEOS, a Richmond business magazine reporting on excellence in the region, Deb Childs' world was turned upside down by the devastating diagnosis and eventual loss of her soul mate to cancer. Her journey after that tragedy led to a deepening of her spiritual awareness and the desire to use her writing talent to inspire others by documenting life stories. She is an award-winning author and ghostwriter whose own personal experience with loss drove her to become an avid health care advocate. Because of the grief and fragmented life she experienced in the aftermath of her loss, Deb is passionate about leading others to personal empowerment through education and healing by teaching others to intuitively receive their own inner guidance with added assistance from the angel realm. Through an intensive study with world-renowned, best-selling author, and spiritual doctor of psychology, Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., Deb became a certified Angel Therapy Practitioner in 2014. She instructs others to be an open channel for Divine communication, as well as, the grief-healing messages and support from transitioned loved ones to gain the clarity and wisdom needed to move forward to fruitful lives. Childs' first release was an international award-winning book, A Dose of Reality, now updated and retitled, Last Promise. In her follow-up work, Childs adds her uplifting experiences of reconnecting with her loved one over the years since he transitioned in a new book, A Spirit in the Doorway. She hopes to enlighten others to the knowledge and real possibility that communication with deceased loved ones can be a source of great comfort to help them through the grieving process. Visit www.debwchilds.com to catch up on the latest offerings and information. Childs has two beloved sons and lives in Richmond, Virginia where she enjoys nature photography and inspiring others to life beyond the illusion of five senses.
- Author(s)Deborah W Childs
- PublisherChilds Communications
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChilds Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnne Knipe,Susan Gavin Dane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.