All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe heart always finds a home . . . For British heiress Mary Ann Hardwicke, the Wild West is the perfect place to make her own life and escape the stifling privilege of an arranged marriage. Hard at work proving her independence, it's little wonder she has time for handsome cowboy Luke McBride. No matter that he somehow understands the freedom she so badly needs--how could she trust such a wild spirit, much less find a way to love him? Like the broncs he busts, Luke doesn't see himself settling down in one place, let alone with one woman. So at first, Mary Ann is just an intriguing challenge. But her determination and bravery are sparking a longing to prove he can be the truly good man she deserves. Now as their enemies work to separate them, they will take a dangerous gamble on faith to claim an enduring love . . .
- Author BiographyScarlett Dunn lives in Kentucky surrounded by all manner of wildlife, and enjoys long God walks where most inspiration strikes. Possessing an adventurous spirit, and a love of history, particularly the pioneers of the West, she has a special place in her heart for all cowboys, past and present. Readers can visit her website: www.scarlettdunn.com.
- Author(s)Scarlett Dunn
- PublisherThorndike Press Large Print
- Date of Publication13/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMcBride Brothers
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press Large Print
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.