Last Rights: Liquidating a Company by Robin Russell, Hugh M. Ray, Ben S. Branch (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the end-game for a business. No business entity lasts forever and anyone faced with the task of liquidating a business at the end of its run needs to kw that a liquidation doesn't present an insurmountable problem. In fact, substantial value is often overlooked. This book explains the various options for liquidations and the pros and cons for each possibility. The book also can be used as a clear how-to guide for someone who wishes to undertake the job of a liquidator or trustee. From start to finish, the book lays out the steps and pitfalls in liquidations.
- Author BiographyDr. Ben S. Branch has been a professor of Finance at the University of Massachusetts since 1975. He has had a major role in three large bankruptcy/liquidations: First Republic Bank (Chairman of the Senior Creditors Committee and Chairman of the Board of the Liquidating Corporation); Bank of New England Corporation (Chapter 7 Trustee); VFBLLC (Manager of the liquidations corporation for Vlasic Funds). He has also written extensively on the area of bankruptcy and financial distress. Hugh M. Ray has practiced restructuring, bankruptcy, and insolvency law for nearly four decades and has helped draft and shape bankruptcy legislation on a number of occasions during those years. He has co-written two prior books on creditors' rights and bankruptcy liquidations and is a frequent lecturer at the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges, as well as former chair or the American Bar Association's Business Bankruptcy Committee. Robin Russell has practiced law at Andrews Kurth LLP since 1987. As a partner in their bankruptcy section she combines a depth of experience in both bankruptcy litigation and bankruptcy transactional work. She has represented corporate debtors, liquidating trustees, bondholders, unsecured creditors' committees, bank groups, landlords, trade creditors, and bidders for estate assets in Chapter 7 and 11 bankruptcy proceedings. She has authored numerous publications on creditors' rights and financial transactions and frequently lectures on these topics.
- Author(s)Ben S. Branch,Hugh M. Ray,Robin Russell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleFinancial Management Association Survey & Synthesis Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.