All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionLast Sardana begins the story of a mother, Maria Martinez, and 12-year-old son Pedro, with modest beginnings in Rosas, a Spanish Costa Brava fishing village. Set in the fifties, Maria was widowed by a tragic disaster at sea. Together they uproot south to be under the wing of her brother-in-law, who is developing an hotel on the Martinez family land. Maria and Pedro, in their separate ways, become pivotal to that. There Pedro is exposed to the 'University of Life' through adolescence itself. His creative talent is encouraged and exposed, as are the challenges of a veritable fan club of contemporary girlfriends, discovering their own emotions and playing with his. Diverse characters comprising the initial hotel clientele enter his life, as do a field of sunflowers and a deaf, mute boy whose great artistic talents Peter discovers, to take into the future. Maria finds new and exciting love too...
- Author BiographyRay Harwood has spent a lifetime in property development related corporate situations. Writing as a hobby fits in with photography, painting, golf and family. Ray and his wife, Dean, live in Surrey. Last Sardana and Sardana Encore are the first two books in a six-part 'Sardana Series', all written in holiday mode, and Ray intends that Blesma, The Limbless Veterans, will benefit through publications.
- Author(s)Ray Harwood
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.