All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionJana is a lovely young girl, clever, outgoing, and more than a little troubled. Annie, a widowed old woman, is blind, lonely, and getting ready to die. And Henry-a pudgy, shy and struggling young poet-is wondering which of the two he might really be in love with. In what could be called a poetic hybrid of the coming-of-age classics, The Catcher in the Rye and Harold and Maude, Craig Danner presents a story of love, loss, sex, insanity, and the healing power of an unusual friendship. Staged in the quiet summers of a Pacific Northwest coastal island, this slender, lyrical vel is both remarkably lovely and occasionally brutal, while remaining warm, tenderhearted and ultimately uplifting. Craig Joseph Danner is the author of two previous vels, The Fires of Edgarville and Himalayan Dhaba. He was awarded the Pacific Northwest Book Award in 2002. He lives in Hood River, Oregon, with his two teenage sons.
- Author(s)Craig Joseph Danner
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.