All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey say there are only two things in life you can be sure of: death and taxes. Well, you can add a final meal to that, because matter who you are - a prisoner on death row or one of the greatest political minds the world has ever kwn - you will have eaten a meal of some description before shuffling off this mortal coil. Have you ever wondered what people ate before they passed, or the dinners served before some of the most momentous event in history occurred? Last Suppers contains the answers to important questions - such as what did the passengers on the Titanic dine on just hours before the ill-fated vessel sank and did Elvis really die on the toilet while enjoying a giant sandwich - and gives plenty more interesting nuggets of trivia based around the meals people enjoyed before meeting their maker. It is an irreverent, absorbing and entertaining collection of trivia that makes the perfect gift and provides you with the materials needed to arm yourself with plenty of pointless facts ready for conversations at work or down at the local bar.
- Author BiographyCaroline West and Mark Latter are an editorial and design partnership with over 20 years of combined experience in the publishing industry. Together they run Blue Dragonfly, a creative consultancy focusing on book production. This is their first book together. The authors are based in Kent.
- Author(s)Caroline West,Mark Latter
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDog 'n' Bone
- Content Note60 x col illustrations
- Weight303 g
- Width123 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.