All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionA classic children's story from the world's best-loved children's author, Enid Blyton. Malory Towers is about everything school should stand for - friendships, lessons, sports, plays and especially mischief. Last Term at Malory Towers Darrell, Felicity and their friends have finally made it to the end of their time at their brilliant boarding school. But before they leave there are still a few adventures to have, problems to solve and friendships to be made. Enid Blyton is arguably the most famous children's author of all time, thanks to series such as The Wishing-Chair, The Faraway Tree-, The Mysteries, The Famous Five and The Secret Seven. Her school series - including St Clare's and Malory Towers are the perfect books for girls who are experiencing their own adventures at school.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton Enid Blyton died in 1968 but remains one of the best-known and best-loved children's authors. The characters in her stories have been enjoyed for generations and she is consistently voted number one in children's favourite author polls. She has over 600 children's books to her credit, including series such as Malory Towers, St Clare's, The Faraway Tree, The Wishing-Chair and Famous Five.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.