Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when tempers flare over the Oregon assisted suicide law and Jack Kevorkian's physician-aid-in-dying, Last Wish, Betty Rollin's ground-breaking New York Times bestseller, is due for a rereading. Last Wish is an intimate, fiercely honest memoir of a daughter's struggle to come to terms with her terminally ill mother's decision to die. More than a examination of the ethical, spiritual, and technical aspects of assisted suicide, Last Wish is also a celebration of Rollin's imperfect family, a passionate testament to her mother's character and courage, and a compelling argument for the right of the terminally ill to a humane and dignified death. The PublicAffairs paperback edition includes a new foreword, questions for thought and discussion, and a helpful resource guide.
- Author BiographyBetty Rollin has been a television correspondent for NBC News and for ABC News' Nightline and has written articles for many national publications, including the New York Times. She is the author of two other autobiographical books: the bestselling First, You Cry and Am I Getting Paid for This? She lives with her husband, a mathematician, in New York City.
- Author(s)Betty Rollin
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication07/08/1998
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.