All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of his contemporaries, this biography of G. K. Chesterton gives new insight into the politics of one of the early 20th-century's most all-encompassing authors. Championing a worldview that focused on the need for justice and social equality, Chesterton sought to make society respectable and balanced through his countless political, ecomic, and religious writings.
- Author BiographyHarold Robbins was head of the Birmingham branch of the Distributist League and editor of its journal, The Cross and the Plough. Dr. Denis J. Conlon is a professor at the University of Antwerp in Belgium and the editor of G. K. Chesterton's Collected Works, Sans Everything, and The Song of Dermot and Earl Richard Fitzgilbert. Aidan Mackey is an expert on G. K. Chesteron and the author of Mr. Chesterton Comes to Tea.
- Author(s)Harold Robbins
- PublisherIHS Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNorfolk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIHS Press
- Weight228 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byDenis J. Conlon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.