All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh introduction to the political history of late medieval France duing the turbulent period of the Hundred Years' War, taking into account the social, ecomic and religious contexts. Graeme Small considers t just the monarchy but also prelates, ble networks and the emerging municipalities in this new analysis.
- Author BiographyGRAEME SMALL is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Author(s)Graeme Small
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/10/2009
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEuropean History in Perspective
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight311 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.