All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a description of the uniforms, weaponry, military practices and daily life of the Roman soldier during the twilight years of the Empire, a time which saw the army increasingly influenced by German troops and the rise of private armies. The book is illustrated with contemporary images, diagrams and colour plates.
- Author BiographySimon MacDowall is a professional army officer with a life long passion for history. His hobbies include painting military figurines and wargaming. He has lived in England, Canada, Germany and Belgium as well as seeing service in Central America and the former Yugoslavia. He enjoys good food and drink, travel, wilderness camping and writing.
- Author(s)Simon MacDowall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleWarrior S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteb&w photographs, colour illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Angus McBride
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.