All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionA vel approach to puzzle-solving! The problems in this book describe situations which are unusual or bizarre, and which defy any attempt to find a ready explanation. However, the puzzles are constructed in a manner that will make the circumstances fit one, and only one, reasonable and logical answer. This lends itself to an entertaining and exciting challenge.
- Author BiographyMensan Erwin Brecher was educated in Vienna, Czechoslovakia and London, where he studied physics, economics and engineering. He entered business after World War Two and became a Name at Lloyds of London in 1974. He has since written some 22 books on non-fiction subjects, most of them puzzle books of high quality and wide variety.
- Author(s)Erwin Brecher
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note25 b/w illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.