All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes how Latin-American women writers of all classes, from the beginning of the twentieth century to the present, ironize masculinist, classicist, and racist cliches in their narratives.
- Author BiographyMyriam Yvonne Jehenson is Professor and Chair of International Languages and Literary and Cultural Studies at the University of Hartford. She is the author of The Golden World of Pastoral: A Comparative Study of Philip Sidney's Arcadias and Honore d'Urfe's L'Astree.
- Author(s)Myriam Yvonne Jehenson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/08/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Feminist Criticism and Theory
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.