All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Latina/o population in the United States has become the largest mirity group in the nation. Latinas/os are a mosaic of people, representing different nationalities and religions as well as different levels of education and income. This edited volume uses a multidisciplinary approach to document how Latinas and Latis have changed and continue to change the face of America. It also includes critical methodological and theoretical information related to the study of the Lati/a population in the United States.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight963 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCecilia Menjivar,Havidan Rodriguez,Rogelio Saenz
- Foreword byC.E. Rodriguez,Douglas Massey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.