Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an exposition of the algebraic aspects of the theory of lattice-ordered rings and lattice-ordered modules. All of the background material on rings, modules, and lattice-ordered groups necessary to make the work self-contained and accessible to a variety of readers is included. Filling a gap in the literature, Lattice-Ordered Rings and Modules may be used as a textbook or for self-study by graduate students and researchers studying lattice-ordered rings and lattice-ordered modules. Steinberg presents the material through 800+ extensive examples of varying levels of difficulty along with numerous exercises at the end of each section. Key topics include: lattice-ordered groups, rings, and fields; archimedean $l$-groups; f-rings and larger varieties of $l$-rings; the category of f-modules; various commutativity results.
- Author(s)Stuart A. Steinberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1080 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.