CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionLaughing Star is an autobiographical account of a mother dealing with two children who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD). The book focuses on Jo's daughter Emily, who is so out of control that 'Brat Camp' becomes the last resort in order to help her lead a better and more fulfilling life. The account follows Jo's life with Emily at home, as she becomes impossible to deal with - Emily is expelled from 2 schools, frequently binge drinks, and begins taking recreational drugs. Once at Brat Camp, the story follows Emily's life in Utah, portrayed through her journal entries.
- Author BiographyJo works as a Counselling Psychologist, began to write as a means of catharsis, to download her experiences after a challenging and confusing time. As her account grew, Jo thought that by publishing her experiences she might be able to help other families who have children with ADHD or just generally difficult children
- Author(s)Jo Nisbet
- PublisherBookForce UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationGrantham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBookForce UK Ltd
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.