CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn Berlin there lived a man called Albinus. He was rich, respectable and happy but one day he abandoned his wife for the sake of a youthful mistress he loved. He was t loved in return, however, and his life ended in disaster. The original Russian text of this vel was published in 1933.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was one of the great writers of the twentieth century, as well as a translator and lepidopterist. His works include, from the Russian novels, The Luzhin Defense and The Gift; from the English novels, Lolita, Pnin, Pale Fire and Ada; the autobiographical Speak, Memory; translations of Alice in Wonderland into Russian and Eugene Onegin into English; and lectures on literature. All of the fiction and Speak, Memory are published in Penguin.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Penguin Vladimir Nabokov Hardback Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight326 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.