Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe healing powers of laughter have been ackwledged in the most ancient of cultures, from Greece to rth-east Asia to South America. Today leading doctors are again recognizing the importance of laughter as an effective antidote to stress. In this book, the author shows how laughter should be valued as a basic need - as important as love and life itself - and he presents more than 50 prescriptions for feeling good again, celebrating being alive, enhancing loving relationships, embracing health and happiness, profiting from fun and play at work, improving your laughter-life and enjoying new beginnings. Two years after he launched the first-ever Stress Buster clinic on the National Health Service in Great Britain in 1989, Robert Holden pioneered the first ever NHS laughter clinic. He also wrote Stress Busters .
- Author(s)Robert Holden
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/01/1998
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/10/2002
- Weight120 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.