All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, the first of the 76 million baby boomers--nearly a quarter of the US population--began turning 65. Every day for the next fifteen years, over ten thousand of them will celebrate that birthday. And for the first time in history, this generation will enjoy many years post-career pursing meaning and purpose outside of traditional retirement. What will they do with that time? One thing is for sure: most of them want to find something meaningful. This book lays out the choices to be made to find fulfillment in the encore years of life. Launch Your Encore is a game plan for life after one's main-act career. Hans Finzel and Rick Hicks show boomers how to enter this new stage of life poised for personal satisfaction and contributions to society. They offer tested advice on finding new life potential and thriving in these later decades of life. With real-life examples of people who have made the transition from full-time work to volunteering, ministry, or even second careers, Launch Your Encore shows boomers how to make an impact later in life.
- Author BiographyHans Finzel (DMiss, Fuller Graduate School) is an author, a highly sought-after speaker, a podcaster, and a leader among leaders. He recently completed twenty years as president and CEO of international nonprofit WorldVenture. Hans is the author of eight books, including the bestselling The Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make. He and his wife, Donna, live in Colorado. Rick Hicks (PhD, Claremont Graduate University) is an author, an international speaker, and a consultant. He served as president of OM USA for fourteen years and is currently the North American area leader for OM. Rick is coauthor of Seeking Solid Ground and Boomers, X'ers and Other Strangers. He and his wife, Kathy, live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Hans Finzel,Rick Hicks
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker Large Print
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.