All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionVegan-Ease: An Easy Guide to Enjoying a Plant-Based DietIn this comprehensive cookbook,Laura Theodore, the award-winning host of public televisions Jazzy Vegetarian, brings us full menu plans, shopping lists, and over 130 delicious, quick-and-easy vegan recipes, each complete with nutritional analysis. Enhanced by over 200 full-color photographs, each recipe is ranked with anEase-Factorto make it easy to choose dishes that fit into any busy schedule.Laura Theodores Vegan-Easeincludes all you need to kw to embrace cost-saving, healthy, and delicious plant-based meals for you and your family. Laura Theodores Vegan-Ease features scrumptious, vegan recipes that can be prepared using ingredients found at any supermarket, like Hungry Guy Burgers with Baked Steak Fries, Not-So-Crabby Cakes,Mac n Peas with Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce, Peanut Butter-Chocolate Mousse and Lemon Buttermilk Cake. Laura created this ultimate cookbook and guide to show how anyone can easily and ecomically create delectable, vegan, plant-based meals to be enjoyed by any foodie, whether omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, offering every cook an easy, fresh approach to compassionate, mindful, and healthy eating.
- Author BiographyLaura Theodore is an award-winning public television personality and host of the Jazzy Vegetarian, presently available in 88% of US households. She is a vegan chef, radio host, jazz singer, and the author of Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian. In 2014, Laura was honored with a Special Achievement Taste-Award along with the likes of Martha Stewart and Emeril; she has also been recognized by VegNews magazine with a Totally Tubular Veggie Award. Laura hosts the popular podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio, now in its 7th year, and has appeared on every major TV network. She writes a weekly food column for Mother Earth Living and has been featured in many highly respected news, food and lifestyle-related journals. A critically acclaimed jazz singer and songwriter her CD, Tonights the Night, received a Musician Magazine Award. Laura has appeared in many plays and musicals, including the Off Broadway hit show Beehive, earning her a coveted Backstage Bistro Award and was honored with the Denver Critics Drama Circle Award as Best Actress in a Musical for her starring role as Janis Joplin in the world premiere production of Love, Janis.
- Author(s)Laura Theodore
- PublisherJazzy Vegetarian, LLC
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationBloomingdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJazzy Vegetarian, LLC
- Content Note216 colour
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.