All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1952. Detective Roy Hamlin is a veteran Homicide Detective working out of the Los Angeles Police Department's Wilshire Station. What starts out as the murder investigation of a young college co-ed, attending Los Angeles City College, becomes the work of a serial killer. Laura Whitcomb, the young vibrant debutante and daughter of a well-kwn Lawyer from Pasadena, is victim number five. The twists and turns in the investigation take a toll on the Detectives working to solve the murders. The break comes when Detective Hamlin discovers who the killer may be as a result of evidence left at Laura Whitcomb's murder scene. The shocking events lead a team of seven Police Officers down a career-threatening path of return.
- Author BiographyGary Regnani worked 35 years as a Police Officer in California, retiring in 2002. During his career in law enforcement he worked as an investigator for the California Highway Patrol. His assignments took him to Los Angeles, the Bay Area, and to Northern California. After his retirement he and his wife moved to Salmon, Idaho, where he was a commercial backcountry pilot and flight instructor for five years before deciding to take up writing. His ability to capture the excitement and describe the personalities and inner actions of police officers as they go about solving crimes is something only a veteran cop can do. This is his second novel. His first book was written for the children and grandchildren of he and his wife. This yet unpublished novel is titled The Legend of Miner Pete.
- Author(s)Gary Regnani
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.