Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a textbook written especially for first year LLB students. It is intended to be a complete resource for students commencing a law degree in Australia and to be used in foundational law units offered in Australian universities for first year LLB students. The textbook will give students insight into the operation of the Australian legal system and law making in Australia as well as guidance on skills such as legal reasoning, researching and writing, which they will need to develop in order to successfully navigate their law degree. Students will gain an understanding of the requirements and process for admission to practice as an Australian lawyer as well as tips for developing fundamental skills for surviving and thriving as a law student. In short, the text will comprise a dual focus of kwledge and skills to equip first year students with a solid foundation for their law studies.
- Author(s)Claire Macken,Madeleine Dupuche
- PublisherThomson Reuters
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRozelle DC, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThomson Reuters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.