All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines numerous pressing issues on intellectual property rights, such as the updated legal framework on techlogy transfers in Europe and the US; developments in the unified courts and unitary patent system in Europe; neighboring rights and royalty collection in China; patent securitization; and compulsory licensing. These analyses are complemented by in-depth case studies, and demonstrations of how companies can benefit ermously from an integrated application of all kinds of intellectual property rights, and how they can profit from patent licensing and acquisition. This book is essential reading for anyone involved or interested in intellectual property law, and will also appeal to those in the business world concerned with managing intellectual property and confronting competition with smart strategies.
- Author BiographyAfter retiring as Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Professor Randal R. Rader currently conducts complex arbitrations and teaches Patent Law at George Washington University Law School, the University of Washington, and Tsinghua University. Former Chief Judge Toshiaki Iimura graduated from Tokyo University, before serving as a Judge in various courts in Japan. He retired from the Japan Intellectual Property High Court as Chief Judge. Judge Thomas J. R. Voit is the presiding judge in the German Federal Patent Court, responsible for administrative activities, patent nullity cases, jurisdiction, trademark matters and court decisions. Professor Yves Reboul worked as the Director General of CEIPI at the University of Strasbourg until his retirement, and is still serving as Director and Emeritus Professor of the French section of CEIPI. Professor Martin J. Adelman is currently the Theodore and James Pedas Family Professor of Intellectual Property and Technology Law, Co-Director of the Intellectual Property Program and Co-Director of the Dean Dinwoodey Center for Intellectual Property Studies at the George Washington University Law School. Professor Mei-Hsin Wang is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, UK, and Professor of National Yunlin University of Science and Technology. She received her PhD from Imperial College London and her LLM from SooChow University, and is also CEO of China BioMedical and Technology Application Association. Professor Kevin B. Nachtrab is the Senior IP attorney for Johnson and Johnson, and former President and current Academic Chair of Licensing Executive Society International (LESI). Professor Sun-Jeong Kim is a tenured faculty member at Dongguk University and was the Dean of the Graduate School of Social Science and a Visiting Scholar at Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKevin B Nachtrab,Martin Adelman,Mei-Hsin Wang,Randal R. Rader,Sun-Jeong Kim,Thomas J. R. Voit,Toshiaki Iimura,Yves Reboul
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.